April 14, 2009

Last Day of Summer Vacation

I couldn't think of anything else to do but cook fries.
So there!

What's with the friesy thing?? hahha!

Well, I got this idea from my friend Chatty. I love fries since I was a kid, but I didn't know it was available in the market. I thought we can just avail this one from the fast food chains with fries on the Menu. Thanks Chatty! You're amazing! Hahaha!

Today is my last day of summer break. In the coming days I'll be more exposed to the sunlight. I didn't have a taste of sunlight , as in babad sa init this summer since I was homebound. There's our Emergency Nursing coming up and Immersion. I'm so excited! Kaso lang, mainit, pano yan?? Hmmm...

Sooo, I cooked fries...hahahhahahahah!!! Munting celebrasyon ni Ting Ting. ;p

















At tubig!

Health Living tayo ngayon!


-ting