February 1, 2009

Buwan ng mga Puso

In english, The month of Hearts.

Funny how I really don't find this month exciting. I have my reasons.
First, I am not in a relationship.
Second, I've always been loveless.
Third, my life is so busy. I don't have time for love. Love as in, being in a relationship.

February for me is just another ordinary month coming in every year. Pero one thing that I am so happy about this month is that, it's my mama jom's month- her birthday is on February 13. This year it'll be on a Friday. The day before the most anticipated date of "Lovers" everywhere on this planet. You're so lucky to have your loved ones, special someones and most of all your life.
But for me, it's not. Am I killing the joy you're feeling right now? Sorry. But this year, I am going to be in one of the most busiest days/ month of my life. We will be doing out research work-specifically Nursing Research. This one is hard and I barely have extra time to look for my " one and only". I'm young, so I'm not so much in a hurry. Relax lang.
Going back to my topic, February is the Month of Hearts/ Love.
So what's on your plan? Are you in a relationship? Well, I do believe that not only people in a relationship will likely to celebrate this month , and I certainly believe that this month is not just for Lovers everywhere, but for every one of us who have someone special. May it be our beloved parents, friends, and relatives.
Go ahead and give presents, cards or even set up a date for two, or a family get together. You have so many options only you could make. February comes only once in a year, just like any year. So make this month a perfect time to show your love for everyone you love coz you'll never know, next month, or the month after next, you'll have tons of things and workloads to do. Just be sure you're free this month from any other appointments.
As for me? Yeah, tetext ko na lang mga "dear" sa kin ng " Happy Hearts Day" on February 14.