January 30, 2009

Songs of My Life

I've been very attached to songs now since I got an ipod. Gosh! Thanks to my brother for the gift. I've said that a couple of times already and I'm still grateful for this gift. Thanks Thanks!

Well, actually I am a true blue song lover, music lover, anything that describes someone who just love listening to SONGS slash MUSIC. I have so many favorites, and believe it or not they are mostly love songs. Songs that I've dedicated to my loved ones, crushes and friends. Anyway, this is going to be so random. Just for fun before I go to my duty today. I won't be bringing my ipod with me so that accident will be avoided. Just for some practicality reasons, even though my hands are itching.

Top 1 Dreaming of You - Selena
- Bakit nga ba? The truth is, I dedicate this song to my former crush na si Mark. Ito yung kanta for him. Why again? Because it speaks about me talaga. I used to dream about him at night and then the next day, i'd see him in the jeepney we used to ride to school. gosh. But the thing is, the last part of the song didn't happen. Haaayy. buhay pagibig.

Top 2 I'll Never Get Over You Gettin' Over Me- MYMP/ Bellefire
- This one is for him also. It remains a mystery why everytime I hear this song, Si mark agad ang naalala ko.

Top 3 Buloy- Parokya Ni Edgar
- Hindi na pagibig ito. Friendship. Itong kantang ito ang gusto kong ipahiwatig sa nga kaibigan ko. Sa dinami-daming kanta jan ewan ko kung bakit ito pa. Gusto ko lang sabihin sa mga amigas/amigos ko na pag kasama nyo ako, walang dramahan. Ako lang ang pwedeng magdrama, joke! hahahaha!

Top 4 You Are My Song - Regine Velasquez
- Whhuuu ito! Grabe, noon , sabi ko ang ganda ng song. Ang taas nya. Regine eh. But now, I realized that it isn't just because of Regine why I fell inlove with the song. It speaks a lot about true love that have yet to come in my life. Kailan ba kita makikita? Kakantahan kita neto. Promise!

Top 5 I Can - Donna Cruz/ Regine Velasquez/ Mikki Cuanco
- This song speaks a lot about faith, strength, friendship and trust. Grabe, I love this song.

Top 6 Forever- Chris Brown
- This song just inspired me to dance again. Since when did I last dance on stage? I missed the stage. Super.

Top 7 One Step at A Time - Jordin Sparks
- This one, part of the song speaks abot believing in yourself, the other part speaks about LOVE. Taking it easy by taking one step at a time. Ganda ng song na to. Promise. It has been one of my faves since I heard of this.

Top 8 Journey - forgot the singer ( will get back to yah later!)
- Oh, I forgot to get the singers. Sorry. Who was it again? Hmmm...This one speaks of our journey in life. Each person has his own path, journey and this song just never fail to remind you of how you handled your life your way.

Top 9 Butterfly- Mariah Carey
- This song caught my attention. First, because of the title. Second, it was sung by Mariah Carey. Third, the lyrics. Gosh! And ganda.

Top 10 drum rolls please........ Every Breath You Take - The Police / Brooke White
- ANOTHER LOVE SONG THAT WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE.

----
edited:
So I have made my list. You have made yours already?
LIST YOURS TOO and give me link, or leave me a message/comment on my chatbox. Thanks!