April 17, 2015

Hair and Curls

Most of the time when it took us for awhile to write something in our blog we get confused which one to write about especially when our blog is spontaneous and includes all the random things that you can think about it before. Unlike other blogs that only featured all things Fashion, Food, DIY or Photography among others. There are too many things and many categories. My blog just happened to be a random blog. But today I thought about writing about my Hair.

I would have to say that I have been taking care of my hair and I have been so conscious about it. I read magazines a lot and I really like articles about hair and how to take care of it. It's a girl's crown. It's one of the best accessories a woman could ever have.

Today I chose to put up some images I took with my handy phone. 
For girls like me who takes care of their hair, GOOD JOB! That's a woman ought to do. Never take your hair for granted. Just don't. OKAY?! haha

So, naturally, I have a long wavy hair. I had it coloured only when I turned 25. I was a late bloomer myself but it is not a competition. It is when you become comfortable deciding things for yourself that make you one. This is risky for some because dying your hair may not always give you a good result. That tube you use may contain harmful contents for your hair and it might just cause damage. Hope it doesn't though. I never wish that to happen. There are girls who have colored hair, actually a lot of them. But don't be pressured by people around you, it happens naturally. It often takes time but you will also know what you like and what you're comfortable of doing.

My friends and I did this one to our hair, sometimes with the help of my friend's sister who volunteered to put the color on our hair. So, yes, dying your hair doesn't necessarily mean going to the salon right away, if you have someone whom you can trust who knows about hair can do it for you. Or if you are more comfortable to have it done in a salon that would still be fine. It's going to save you so much time, more girly time with your girlfriends and your squad. Make sure to arrange  schedule so it would be more fun! But for my hair I have not made it done in a salon yet. I had somebody do it for me. Maybe the next time I decide to color it again. hmmmm 

I talk so much!! 

Here are a few pictures I got. And I must admit that I got addicted to doing massive selfies because I was lovin' my hair everyday because it didn't look the same every single day. Perks of having a wavy hair. It was never in place but it was a good thing #WavyHair

Take a pic of yourself and be comfortable ;-)