December 26, 2014

VACATION BY G.R.L


Hayooo!!!! HOW WAS YOU VACATION SO FAR???! HAVE YOU HAD FUN ON YOU CHRISTMAS PARTIES AND OTHER EVENTS??!! I SURE DID!!!

I actually going to write something about G.R.L and their songs. They sang Ugly Heart and Vacation, which happens to be my current favorite ;-P

The sad part is that Simone Battle on of the girls in this band died which was really really unexpected. I was shocked I couldn't believe it. :( She has the potential as an artist, singer and dancer. She was a grand finalist  on XFactor USA. ONE of the BEST!!!!

Anyway, on the lighter note, VACATION HAS BEEN COVERED BY MANY DANCERS AS WELL.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS I HAVE WATCHED!

GIRLS VERSION


GURLASH VERSION

DON'T JUDGE! JUST WATCH!! THEY'RE SOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!