June 8, 2014

El Nido, I love you!!!

El nido palawan day 1
I had to leave work early as the departure day is not included on my very very " hinangyua.an leave". Good thing my boss considered me and made a ticket or a way for me to be able ti leave work early. Being in a call center doesn't really guaranted that leave requests are granted because head counts matter. If it's too queuing you really just can't be off the phone.

So, I left so early and out flight was then at 10:00 am which at first I thought was 9:00 am.

Landed at the Puerto Princessa Airport around 12:50 pm. We had to take a vhire to El Nido. The travel would take around 5 hours. No traffic just a few stop overs for lunch 30 mins break and another stop over for 5 mins bio break. The journey is like a usual trip finding a new place to go for an adventure. The road is in circles like your racing with another vhire. You can't help but sleep. In the vhire you are to rent it for back and forth transportation with another family. Per pax is high because the travel also amazingly long. But if you would like to customize your ride to El Nido, you may take the bus. 

So we got in our cottages, where we are going to stay at 5:30 am. We will stay here for  3 nights and 4 days.  We chose greenviews house at Corong Corong, El nido. The view is breathtaking. I am finally at El nido. I just can't believe that i am looking at the view not just in magazine but with my bare eyes. 






The area i thought is greenish. Thus the resort name Greenviews resort. Very much,. With lots of garden built up. Driftwoods everywhere. I fell inlove with the driftwood everywhere! I am a junkie. I like antiques and old random, critical and ancient old stuff so looking at those driftwoods formed into chairs, tables, frames, veranda designs just woke up my senses of my love of such things. Then i remebered the recent movie starred by Sarah Geronimo and Coco Martin " Maybe this Time" and they said yes, that was shot in Palawan. The residents just can't say where. So it could be at Puerto Princessa. 

Mentioning that, I have learned that it takes a totally different route to these different names of beaches i only read before in magazines such as El Nido, Puerto Princessa, and Coron. I have learned though that Coron was struck by Yolanda. But I want to exprience the other  2 ofcourse. Not on this trip, it's too costly it's going to rip my jeans and break out ATMs hahahha! 

Okay, view appreciation and immersing with hotel folks for day one. There is wifi and cable here so you don't feel too disconnected to the world far from this coz of the long drive and travel. Wow the power of technology is everywhere. I'm in love, I am amazed. I am in total awe! Writing this down is also making me think, how i get to put these thoughts into writing. Hahahha blogging 101. Go on adventure and write and share!