June 9, 2014

At El Nido, Day 3

Day 3
We didn't take any other package and we just decided that we'd go to "bayan" and explore what they have there. 

Took a tricycle, rented for a whole day of tour.  We were heading to Nacpan Beach and Pasadena Falls. 

We passed through "bayan" and the place reminded of Boracay's station 2. Oh here's a souvenier shop that is so attractive! 



So, off we headed straight to Nacpan Beach. The road is partly cemented, there are also bumpy parts of it. But it was a fun ride. The province is just so lovely to look at for me. 


During the ride i noticed the colors around the place. So bright and vibrant and it matches with the sunny sun sun, very hot day! Hahha! They like orange and pinks colors, blue green shades. The soil looks orangeyyy to me. Is it too burned? 

Nacpan beach is a long each that is likely to be thought of as Panglao Beach in Bohol or Boracay. Panglao and Nacpan are peaceful not yet that commercialized but foreigners still go and i can see that they enjoy it.

Nacpan was just discovered last year 2013. Oh oh oh! It's the 3rd longest beach in the philippines.



I played with the waves hahha! I fell inlove with it!! 

While swimming i met a French girl who was just travelling for 15 mos. she saved up for 2 years. She is a teacher. And her name is Marie. She doesn't blog them unlike me. She just write her experiences in her notebook. The conversation started when I told you J saw your writing, is it a Diary? And she said yes, and then I learned all those things about her. 

Oh, we had lunch there and it was superb!! Delicious! Talked to the folks there and they did not expect Nacpan will be disovered at all.

Seafood! Seafood! Seafood!!!!! 

After we had our lunch, I played with the waves again. Then we decided to go since we're still gonna go hiking for Pasadena Falls. 

It was a long hike! I mean it's always like that if you're heading to a waterfalls. Hahah! Then I saw driftwoods and very very old Ipil-ipil trees with very very large roots! Amazing! Waaah!! I'm out of words! Hahha! 

Me with the guide! We passed through 7 rivers to get there.

The roots I was talking about.

The waterfall is not high, oh and one thing, it's not that cold either. There are foreigners there too! It's not undiscovered, tourists have gone there,too! 




Day 3 has is nearly ending as I write this. I am at the hotel cafe at Greenviews Resort. Thanks for the free wifi :-) 

There are so many places to go in El Nido, Palawan. Here's the Bacuit Map i took at one of the souvernier shopsz


We took Tour B. There are more packages to choose from! UNTIL THE NEXT TIME I VISIT EL NIDO!!!! 

My body is sore but it is all worth it. SOBRA! I finally had my most awaited summer for this year! I want more beach escapades! 

For Day 4, we have to wake up at 5am and leave the resort right away for a 5 hour drive back to Puerto Princessa Airport.

There is also a an Airport for plane ride from Manila to El Nido :-) 

I HAD A HAPPY TRIP WITH MY FAMILY!!!! 

I have a Singapore Trip to write about!!! Oh oh!