May 20, 2014

Sayings that will change my future.



I got these two photos from FB. Good thing the later one actually had its website on the print. I was too excited to share it that I couldn't sleep unless I get to post it here on my blog. 

These two quotes got me to challenge myself even more to do what I want to do. I have remembered clearly what I opted to do before but fail due to disappointment of after trying and failing, trying and failing again. Plus a third round of it. Through this quote, I have learned that regardless of how many times you were blocked or how many times you lose or fail after several attempts but if you really want it, you will get it and do whatever it takes to get it. 

Man, I am so inspired right now. I have the firsg graphic as my cellphone wallpaper to remind me everyday about what I want to do in this life. :-)

Xoxo,
Maria