May 12, 2014

Mother's Day date on May 12. Belated one.


    

    

A date with Mama on May 12 2014 instead of the actual date of Mother's day which is on May 11 2014 @ Bigby's SM Cebu. 

We were both busy on the actual date and we couldn't leave the shop. It must be open. I almost had headache the whole day thinking I haven't done special to my Mama. She was still the one who prepared the food for me, she had to go to one corner to another inside the shop. But lil did I know that my Mama is just enjoying every moment we were there. It's mother's day and we were together. That's what matters most. Presence :-) it's not about treating your mom out and pushing even if you can't. But it would be great if you can do something extra special. And that was what i was aiming for, and extra special treat to my mom. Because she deserves all the great things in life for being the best for me  and brother and ofcourse my Mamane!!!! But she is out for a College Reunion. 

I thought i can do it today since we went down to the city :-) 

I love my mothers :-)