May 4, 2014

A Monthly Note for my Wordpress blog


I have not been able to write happy thoughts, anything Happy lately. To be honest, I am not okay but I am trying to be okay. Of course why should I not be okay? I should be okay. 

Here's a line I was able to send to a friend which was also applicable to me, I realized how ironic it is to give such advice when I,myself needed it. This is what I wrote to a friend.

"I am not trying to bar u from what ur feeling now. Just telling u aside from loving the person who doesnt love u, there are a lot more in life, a lot better than that..." 
~ which is true right? 

Here's another message I sent
" I fell inlove too much as well but there wasnt any other way out from going down drowning,. But to get up and just forget what makes me feel sad and down.." 

~ tsk.

So, there it is, I wanna be able to move on. Seriously it is painful to think you're losing someone. Someone that meant so much to you. But life goes on. No matter how hard it is...

LIFE GOES ON :-) 

I am listening to Kacey Musgraves songs by the way and they're all good.

Lately also I have been moved by quotes and songs. They help me move on. My family, my dreams,friends who stayed, my faith. They're my motivation. 

There's more to life than dealing with the negatives and things that make us sad and confused. Don't allow yourself to drown in sadness. Let confusion stay, it's okay to be sad, it's okay not to be okay, but never stop living.

Love life :-) 

Xoxo,
Mk