July 22, 2013

Hello Boracay!

Last July 5-9, I went to an extravagant vacation with my family in Boracay. We booked the tickets months earlier as it was a promo flight. And at work, I had to constantly remind my team lead about this vacation until such time, the day before, was the day he confirmed to me that it finally got approved. I was losing hope already coz I thought it was never gonna  be approved but it was indeed approved. So,  I had to ask for an additional leave since on the 5th was the actual date that we were gonna fly to Boracay. Still approved. I couldn't be more thankful.

In my previous post, I mentioned about not contacting anyone. Yes, it was true. People who know me by heart knows how I am emotionally attached with my friends, even my mother can attest to that. But I totally enjoyed our stay in Boracay, it is a wonderful place. I want to go back in Boracay every year. If only I can book a ticket from time to time. Well I had to let the tan fade and flaunt my new bikinis again hahahhaha! Let me share some pictures I have taken with my camera and from my cellie as well.

At the back is Crown Regency Boracay, where my family and I stayed for 4 nights and 3 days.

I just couldn't help how happy I was I had to drop like a kid and ask my mom to take a pic of me hahah

Mamane celebrated her 50th Bday in Boracay. Mama on the right ;-)

This was at Pucca Beach

Love couple Ramon and Yung Ling ;-)

A woman like me should never feel alone. I have things in mind.

Me having some fruitshakes @ Jonah's Fruitshake at station 1?

Gloomy.

I just love taking pictures like this.

Makes me feel like I am a professional photographer hahah

Sunset in Boracay.

Another day in Boracay. It's Yellow day coz it's SUNNY!

For sailing.
Ah~ I miss Boracay. It's a lively place.