December 29, 2012

Catchin' Up with Superfriendz @ BBT

me salai key and chatty @ BTT
photo taken by Allen Carmen. Camera owned by Chatty Nudalo

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I'm taking the chance to greet since it is still December anyway!

After months and months of not being able to meet up and chat, we finally found each other sitting and lounging at Bubble Bee Tea House. As usual, it's so nice there and cozy, homy and very very very relaxing.

So, we spent time taking picture, chatting, tea tasting, took pics again, and laughed at our positions. HAHA! I missed my Superfriendz. And it seemed like we just met a few days ago when we met. But I still want more. I like being with them. We've been friends since college so, if I count backwards that would be, since 2009? I think? Haha! It doesn't matter really, what matters most is I still have them. Even though we totally have different schedules and ADLs, we'd still find ourselves at a certain place we've always wanted to meet up, like even though it has been planned for months, after failed attempts. we'd still be able to to do so- plus the late meet ups. BWAHAHAH!


2013 is fast approaching! Imma be at work again taking calls! BUHAY CC AGENT! But it's going to be a new experience since I\d be with my workmates! Though nothing compares to being with family during those kind of events, SPECIAL EVENTS. Hmmm but I cannot change my schedule just like that. I'd make bawi!. 


New Year, New Life~ BLOG ANNIVERSARY SOON! ;-)


ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOGSPOT!