November 23, 2011

I'm Crazy about Jeffrey Campbell Shoes already!!!

How I wish I can have one right now! I couldn't forget the designs of the shoes I want to get them! Oh my gosh! If I'd tell my moma how crazy I am about it maybe I'd get a good spank. Gosh! The shoes are way too pricey but it's jst sooo worth it, IKR?

I am so getting a job January next year and get my JC shoes because I am sooo saving up for it. THAT IS FOR SURE!!! :)

But for now, I am posing a Mario D' Boro wedge I bought when I was still working with Qualfon Philippines, Inc. See??! I work to get these kind of things! hahah! I am not ready to have a family of my own but I am sooo getting all ready to get my shoe/heels collection all set :)




I actually appreciate all those people who come and visit my page. I am so happy and you guys are making my day. I am just a silent blogger and one of the million people who loves blogging bout their interests and meeting new people online.THANK YOU FOR REACHING OUT :)