October 20, 2011

A very touching korean drama


I love this Korean drama so much. I've cried and soaked my tshirts watching this korean drama on Primetime on ABS-CBN. I may not be so knowledgeable of what it's really about but all I can say is that I think Shin Ji Hyun and I have quite the same attitude. I can really see myself in her. Happy go lucky, friendly and joyful. It's just that she has everything when it comes to wealth, friends and loved ones. Her 49 days as a soul traveler taught me a lesson I needn't really say because if I put it in words, I'd be the worst dramatic person with emotional instability already. haaaayyy.

this man!!! Jung Il Woo, I really have a great feeling that he used to be an ullzzang :) he looooooks sooooo fine and handsome to me :)

Anyways...I'm pretty much preoccupied these days which is really good. I am helping out my mama and mamane on their business and I am enjoying every day I spend at the shop. Finally my mama and mamane are working on their dream. I will continue to wish them all the best in life, good health and wise attitude. I love them both :)

I also got my LAST PAY today. I did not expect the amount I just received. I immediately deposited the money on my account since I do not want to spend on anything yet. I have lots in my mind but i am controlling my impulsiveness because I want to save up. Who knows, maybe this coming December I'll get what I've longed to have. OKAAY. I CAN WAIT :)

goodnight,
maria