October 24, 2011

Note.

THE LAST NOTE BEFORE I MOVE ON.

I admit that I have been hella crazy. I am impulsive and young. I want to do things and finish them immediately. Because I felt this life would be such a  waste if I let things pass easily on me. The root of these feelings has been known and it has changed my life 360 degrees. There were things I’d like to do that I wasn’t allowed to. There were things I wanted to have but was never given to me easily.

I thought I’d never be envious about anything and for anything because I knew I have been provided with what I needed and chose what I want to keep. I thought it was as easy as that,  but at certain point I cannot just can’t deny it anymore, I felt it too. All along I thought I was strong but I am not. Little did I know that this is going to happen. I never thought that in exchange for not asking for anything in return would be THIS ( why would I be writing this in the first place, right?. Enough already since I've had the same event over and over again. And I kept on holding on but the rope is too loose to hold on because no one’s on the other end. I kept on praying to put things back and tighten the rope but all I got were the feelings of frustration and despair. I needed my people to help me move on. Yes I did. But I am being haunted with negativity. I missed those people who have been a part of my past even at present because that’s how I was as a friend. I just don’t let go of the person that has been so close to my heart. But oh well, we cannot tie our hands with them, glued on each other and not let them go if they wanted to. They have brains and desires also. I am just one of those people also who just love to find someone/somebody/a bunch of people perhaps whom I can call a bestest-friend(s), a buddy/buddies or any nickname you call it. Perhaps, I’ve labeled more than 10 persons already but they’re on their own ventures now. Some I still got in touch with, some am still able to reach out without any questions or with whom I am not ignored or what, some of them just forgot to look for my number and where they can reach me. But thanks to Facebook and other social networking sites, communication is inevitable at times haha. I mean for me, because I’d really buzz/ poke/chat with you if I see your name online. If there was one thing that I can ask for about this kinda mess that has happened already, that would be, not to forget me/don't ignore me. At least. Nothing feels horrible than being ignored. Well that is for me.

It hurts but that’s reality. People come and go. You cannot always ask them to keep in touch if they don't feel it. They just go. I sound like referring to one person, do I? But I am not. But, You, might be just one of those people that I am referring to since you've reach this far. This note is too long haha.  I believe we can still remain as friends...

Because,

Even though we change and we’re all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when tears fall or the smile spreads across our faces, we’ll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we’re not still friends.

Ah! Promises between us guys have not changed. I am still here. I am still your friend. We are best of friends and we are bound to be in each other’s hearts. I still love you though we may not be hanging out a lot, you may be out with another group of friends and acquaintances, I am still here. Anywhere. I’m just a text away, one call away, one message away and we’re set to sit in a coffee table and chit chat.
But for now, just like you guys and friends, I have to move on also and get a life since I’ve lost you for now.

Please be safe, have a great life && keep in touch??! :)

I’ll wait to the day we meet again :J

I miss you guys and thanks for everything. I love you.