August 12, 2011

"25 Random Things About Me"



Note: I actually had to save this as a draft, and it was left as a draft way back 2009. What year is it now? hahah 2011 Mehn! That's too much!


I used to think doing this list would only waste my time until now.
Note Again: Well I'm going to have all my original posts in bold style and will have to say something else at the end of each statement if I need to. There might just be changes. I think I'll be surprised on how things about me changed as well. This is gonna be FUN :D

Good luck to me :)


1. I love being at the left ( as in while walking). Some of my friends know the reason why.
☺ IS STILL APPLICABLE. Haha Honestly my friends doesn't have to say a word about this. I have a defective left ear, and staying on your left would definitely allow me to hear you clearly. bow.

2. I draw eyes a lot.
☺ A hobby that is still running in my blood. The way I draw an eye would vary according my mood.


gush gush this is gonna be a lot. I'm still at number two. O_o....

to continue...


3. I prefer sporty wear than gurly. Yeah , that was before, now I think my taste are becoming gurly na.
☻ AYEE NOT ANYMORE, I love pagurl na. And it became official..hmmm late 2010?

4. I love flip flops.
☺ YES I DO.

5. I tear papers when I’m mad.
☻ WEIRD but this is just sooo true.
Oh I actually read that it is not so nice to open up so much about yourself in the cyberzone. But I don't think its dangerous. O_o so I guess this is fine? HAHAHA These are just minor things anyway.

6. I collect receipts.
I just love keeping 'em it reminds me of so many things,

7. I blog a lot.
♥♥♥ FTW! YES I DO!

8. I’m an energetic person.
☺ like super!!!

9. I love listening to y101.1 and killer bee fm stations.
Yes I used to listen to it all night long until I fall asleep. But unfortunately I could no longer find Killer Bee fm station upon fine tuning the radio. Did it change its station?

10. I love staring at the clouds.
♥ YES I JUST LOVE IT!


11. I love coffee but coffees are not good for me. Huhuhu
☺This can make me insane. Because this is just soooooooooo crazy! hmpf!

12. I’m a texter and a caller. I’m using sun cellular. Wow, that was random.
☺ hahahahaa

13. I used to skip literature 1 class and spend 30 pesos at Netopia just to be able to watch KIM SAM SOON NGs. Gosh!
♥♥♥ Yes Because KIM SAM SOON is my favorite Korean Drama of all time. I've watched it over 20 times already and still crying at some scenes. It's just so happened that this drama brings out Maria the Cry Baby a lot. A lot. take note, a lot.




14. I love changing names. Haha!!!


15. I do not have permanent favorites. Haha! It depends…


16. I smile a lot.


17. I love taking pictures.


18. I hate maths


19. I love looking at people so dressed up. But I do not know how to dress up myself. Dress up as in doll up. I really don’t have the talent. Haha!


20. I wanted to become a racer. Haha!
YES. please FINANCE ME!!!!!
OHHH I still don't have a license by the way, so what do I do? hahahaha HELP!?!


21. I usually stay up until 1am doing nothing but procrastinate.


22. I can speak Korean.


23. I wanted to have straight hair. 
☺ and so I had it rebonded.


24. I love reading food, design, art magazines.


25. I used to be so addicted with Cebu Daily News newspaper and came to a point that I wanted to publish my own article. Nyahaha! Wala lang.
♥ I am a super duper frustrated writer. bow. That's why I even created a blog. 


SO HERE I AM PUBLISHING THIS ARTICLE NOW :)







♥lots,
maria