July 29, 2010

WOW!!! This one is REALLY COOL

gossshhhh!


One of my friends, Tiffy Gallego, posted this video on youtube! I watched it since it's Black Eyed Peas, one of my faves. I had goosebumps men! Damnit!!! Sooo COOL!

I have always been a fan of concerts may it include local or international artists. I have witness a few concerts by some local artists like Regine Velasquez, Martin Nievera, Bamboo, Parokya ni Edgar and some other Bisaya band. How I wish Pinoys can cooperate like this. I think I am right if I say that one of the purpose of that video is to bring up the thought that audiences can participate in a concert. It's not just about being there, standing there and listening to the artist, IT'S about HAVING FUN, responding and getting wild in a moderate way. hahahaha! CONCERTS ARE FUN! And I miss it sooo much!

Anyway, I really really like the video!!!!

Thank you tiffy for sharing the video ;b