April 19, 2010

My First Island Hopping Experince in 2010

Mamane's siblings came to Cebu to spend their Vacay...yes..! I can finally say that word. Theword I have been longing to say, write, talk about, do, so and so...bwaaah!

Last April 18, 2010...We went on an island hopping but sadly I didn't get the name of the island
*my behhd!* hehhe...

here...let the pictures dooo the talkin' baeybeey!


tropang gising..hahahaha!


guhtoh mo tokolet??


savor the moment..hahahhaha!


choy!!! hahaha!

astig!! hehehe! That was fun jud! Although we only got to visit 1 or 2 islands..it was stil fun3x..as in! Also i got to taste "dagat" after a year! Last year I didn't coz of my hair, i got it rebonded and now that it's back on its original form, kebz...maligo kog dagat! hahahaha!

I love the sea...I love snorkeling...hahah! I love the view down under the sea..yeah!!!!

NEXT TIME....nice nah lageh muadto og MOALBOAL????!!!! Hmmmmmmm!!!