October 14, 2009

Whoever is reading this, i'd like to apologize if at the middle of this blog post the way i write is just like using a cellie. im using my cp, im in my room. Listening to a local radio station.

I have mixed emotions right now. And i have no any other outlet but to post it in this blog.

Today, i was online the whole day. I only got out of the house to make my toes clean and tinted. I played Cafe World in facebook the whole day. Did not do anything but wait for the food to cook, everytime they're done, i would serve them immediately with fear that the food might spoil. So that was the only work i did today. Aside from chatting,texting how my friends are and watch tv. it's really getting boring. I want to do something fun. because if i don't, i end up making drama, and it makes me sad. i cannot even open up things to my friends because im shy. They have their own lives,problems,things to do and whatnot. And i am out of it all. but seriously, i got sad. Sad for the mixed realizations i had to day. sad for the things i cannot have because it's not my turn yet. Sad to know the persons i think about barely see me. Well thanks for my family. They're the best i get. I thank them for the kind of love and assurance i get and feel when i am home. but why am i sad? yes i am sad. maybe i am just bored? oh gosh! i seriously need to do something! hmMm... Sembreak life :o

hmmm..After writing down these thoughts. i felt better. if ur reading this. thank u. it helped. . . .