August 20, 2009

No wonder...The Silence

I know I have been away from ....blogspot for like....how many months?? COUNTING. I don't remember. Hahaha! I haven't even posted some very nice chikaz. I'm sorry. For thoze who had deleted my account on their lizt it's okay. My bad. To my ztig crush blogger marcopaolo. AHMISHYURBLOG. kazOo di na ako nakakapagcheck. Hahah!

So now, I'm bloghopping. Trying to put life on my blog again. Added my twitter account alzo. If u wanna tweeeeet with me. Just adD me. I'll follow you as well.



On the other note.
Just want to say, that..I'm happy.
I'm happy that even I do not share tiny bitz of my life here in my blog I still get to cope up well with my problems. I used to pour all my chuvaz here. But I've learned to open up more with humanz. HUMANZ that is. But this blog has been one of the most important thing I have alzo. Napakaimportante nito. I won't be deleting thiz site because I know sooner or later may ichichika din ako na I know maguguztuhan nyu my dear friendz and blogmatez. For now..AKO NAMAN ANG babawi sa inyu. I'm going to your blogz right after thiz....