April 7, 2009

No Tune

I seriously made this one for my ex boyfriend.
I thought he understood me.
He has not called me. I remembered those times I found myself staring at my phone and wondered if he's ever gonna text me or call me. But it's over, so here are some lines for you boy.

I know i broke your heart. :x

take care.

i thought i was inlove
When I heard him say he loves me


I was staring infront of pc
I was browsing page by page
and then I saw his name
and I remembered

When we used to be friends
when we ate out at lunch
when we rode in a jeepney
when we were so happy together

until the moment came for him
told me he's inlove with me
my heart jumped
felt like my head
was spinning around

and so I thought I'd give it a chance
and told him not to think too much
every night i'd feel very uneasy
until I realized it was unfair
and so I told him

let's just be friends
it'll all depends on you
Im just here.
Here for you.