February 14, 2009

Todo Ki-at


What's todo ki-at?

Ki-at - Naughty.

Yeah, for the past few days, I've been going out and jamming a lot with my classmates. Super saya namin. Nadivert ng todo ang utak ko sa mga ka-negahan ko. I am so happy that I was able to do these things again. I rarely get the chance to have karaoke session with my classmates. We kid around BIBO world riding the bump cars..wahh!!

Ang saya-saya super!! Also, we've watched Bamboo concert. Astig si Bamboo. Bamboo was actually invited to perform in our school as a culminating activity of our yearly BSN DAYS. Ang saya. ROOOCCCK!!! The bamboo concert was held at Boys High here in Cebu last February 11, 09.



Last February 10, we did a Reed 60 activity. We went to one of our groupmate's pad. We sang a lot of songs, ate a lot of foods such as pop corn, crackers, heavy lunch. We took so many pics and they're all in my friendster account. I had a fun and I will never forget that event.,ever! I may forget the date later but the fun I had with them will remain in my mind and heart. Sa uulitin guys....


February 11, My friend and I finally marked the day na ayos na kami. Erase all the drama. Thanks God. I sent her a message na nangungumusta ako, then she replied. And told her I miss talkin' to her.

And now...it's February 14. Happy Valentine's Day my dear blogmates and readers.

I have a realization to share though. It's about friendship. I came across a quote that totally changed about my perception about FRIENDS.

And the quote goes like this:

"Friends….. A simple word isn’t
it? It’s uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable. Who are
your friends? I used to think that friends were the people that you
could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren’t that, they’re
the people that touch ur heart. You could spend hours with them doing
nothing at all and it can be the best time of your life, just becuase
it was with them. They’re the people you can share your secrets
with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with. They don’t judge
you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are. They look
at you and they see a great person, one they love spending time with.
You all share something in common and are tied together by memories,
tears, laughs and smiles. You’re tied together by love for the other.
Friendship is the strangest but greatest thing in the world. I find my
time with my friends, the best times of my life. My friends are my
heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, tears, love and my life."

from Fifi's blog.



I really like this quote that I had to message my friend to ask permission if I could steal this on and put it on my friendster profile. I need not specify my story and relate it to the quote because the quote alone speaks it all. Right? hehehe.