October 29, 2012

Can I put my feelings on hold as well?

 My mind is blank. I cannot think of anything but blog about what I feel.
I'm so disappointed with work. The scheme is so bad. I do not want to report back after my day off. huhuh.
And as much as I want to stay, I know it's not right because I am just an ordinary person, I am not rich, i am just a commoner. So I need money. hahaha

I remembered those days when I told myself, I will stay in this company until they no longer like me to stay. But it seems as though they've used me to the point of me giving up since I am not paid well. The schedule sucks. So I guess, the next time I get hired, I will not think of staying for so long so I wouldn't feel bad in the end. Coz seriously, I feel bad with my decision of quitting. grr

But I still have a couple of days to think about that though. I know this will pass. I know right after my day off, I'd still see myself back in my cubicle taking calls.


Buhay Call Center Agent. oh yeah! ROCK n ROLL!