October 23, 2012

Broke but Happy!

I was at the mall yesterday with my Mama. We both missed the mall. We only get to stroll like once in a month, because she got business to watch and I have work as well plus the fact that I work at dawn. I prayed for it, so I can't complain. But am almost at the peak of giving up. But am not gonna share about it yet coz I have a more interesting story to tell..


I BOUGHT A NEW PAIR OF GURLY STUFF: SHOES!





I got a story about the brand. You can buy a pair of these gurly stuff at Naturalizer. It's so pretty and gurly right? I never thought I would EVER EVER try any of their displays. I mean at first glance when I am outside their shop I'd immediately say "Oh! Let's go, it's not my type". But I didn't say that  yesterday coz for the first time ever, I went in, and tried their shoes on. OHGOSH! I realized that every single one I tried on fit well on me. No spaces, no holes. AMAZING. They have my size. All of them. All of the styles caught my attention. It felt I was on my own room. Like all the shoes inside the shop were mine. I WISH! But that's impossible. So anyway, I found this one and I fell inlove with it. Love at first sight. So lesson learned?! NEVER SAY NEVER. If I'd get a "K" to shop again at any shopping mall, I'm sure I'd visit Naturalizer. I know it! hahaha!

Broke? YEAH! Everybody knows it's pricey! I'm not rich so I totally felt like I spent a whole lotta expensive pair of shoes. But at the same time I feel pretty when I wear it. OMGOSH! I'm excited to wear it for work :)

Always remember to SHOP WISE! hahahahha well, I'm a wise shopper! I tell you, this is a good pick : )