September 25, 2012

Wow! NICKI MINAJ WITH VICTORIA SECRET ANGELS


LOL. It's been awhile since my last post. It seem as though I have forgotten about this blog. Ofcourse not! I love this blog more than any social networking site second to Facebook. Oh! And speaking of, the reason why I haven't been really posting in here it's because my posts lately are ONE LINERS to THREE LINERS so they're not good for blogging. They be better as status posts. I have a lot things to share though. I just need to gather myself up. Someday I'll write 'em here as well : )

So, about this video- I love it! It's the first time in my entire life to watch a Victoria Secret Fashion show and its Angels. If it were not of Nicki Minaj I may not have gotten to the page/ video where I could watch Victoria Secret fashion shows. They're soooo pretty, skinny but very gorgeous. My Queen Nicki at the same time is pretty in her own right : )

I love Starships and Superbass by Nicki Minaj a lot. I can listen to it all day long lol

 Sooo anyway, that's it for now. Time to hit  the bed. Good night loves!


xoxo,
MK