September 2, 2012

I Wish I Could Do It

They say " just do what you love to do!" But what if I DO it? It's just going to complicate things. I've already asked Him why can't I do it like them? The answer is just too obvious. It's such a shame if I'd say I don't get it. That I still don't get it.

Okay, I know I can't. I know the reason why I can't. It is such a heart breaker. I could cry out loud every single day but there's no other way to deal with it but ACCEPT it. Accepting it was once a hard thing to do for me. But this is my reality.

The floor, the beat, the steps, the bounce, the energy, the force and bass, the heat, the pacing, the stiffness, the kind of happiness I feel whenever I do it, the intensity, the passion, the flexibility, the cheer, the kind of weakness i feel after I've an hour of time to just do it- Ah~ I just miss it.


I MISS DANCING.

estepeyaaaaaaah!

I miss those times we rehearse for a performance. I miss being too preoccupied with the choreography. Ah~ I miss everything about my past! 


#allthesedramaswithpass