March 27, 2011

Regine and Ogie Exchange of Marriage Vows Ceremony


Got a video clip from yt. THANK YOU! I just hope it's okay to borrow the link.

hmmm~ I have not been super updated about the Songbird. I haven't been able to watch her noontime show and watch her sing. I haven't got a latest copy of magazine she starred in. Haay. But I have always been a very proud Reginian since elementary days or ever since I knew about music. It's just that my schedule won't give me enough time to fangirl anymore. TARUSH!
and...
I just realized this morning that I haven't got the chance to watch any of their wedding clips. Not even a single one until this morning. I love the words from Ogie and Regine. So natural and simple but full of Heart and Love in it. AAH~ The Songbird is finally married. I love it!! And I wish them a peaceful and blessed union!


one more wish: hope Regine doesn't quit showbiz. Please produce more concerts! I just felt the need to see you LIVE on STAGE.



end note:
I WILL ALWAYS BE A PROUD REGINIAN AT HEART!


I LOVE YOU REGINE VELASQUEZ!!!!!

\m/