March 23, 2011

my 23rd b-day is fast approaching......

I'm just really excited. Gush! I'm getting older and older and older!

I just haven't made any plans yet. But one thing I know, I'm going to celebrate it with a big wide smile! Evrything is alright and my life has changed a bit. Aw, and my blog template again. See?! This is what I do when I wake up in the middle of the DAWN trying hard to make something productive. Does making a blog template considered a productive one?! PLEASE CONSIDER. I just hope this template will be the last one. hahahaha

FOR MY BIRTHDAY?! I'm pretty sure it's going to be fun. HAHA!


WHO'S CALLING ME MARIA????!
Wow! People at work are calling me Maria. It's my First name. I'm just getting used to it already. And my ears don't hurt anymore whenever I hear people call me Maria. And the reason why I react like this is because I got used to being called Ting by people close to me. Tina by my college friends. Operario, by my highschool friends. So does it mean like when your life changes, so does you name? hahaha! I mean my name did not change literally, only the way I got addressed to.

P.S
I want to have a vacation. April 25. I can't wait!!!!

Alrighty, that's it for now people!
Enjoy the rest of the day, Ciao!