January 21, 2009

sinulog '09 gallery and captions.

YAY..my mind is spinning! hahahaha! presenting my own shots during the sinulog festival.
Sinulog '09 is one of the greatest sinulog ever happend here in cebu. Gosh! This page wouldn't be enough if I make a review about the event. wheee!!....
however, i am not really good in words so let me just show to you some of my shots. kuya mon, thanks for the digicam! LAB YU LAB YU LAB Yu!!
My Story.
We went out of the house at 9 in the morning. Stayed at my aunt's house in Mandaue. Prepped some more. Make Up Make Up....hahahaha! Since when did I learn make up again? I wore make up because I wanted to look alive. I only put eyeliner and some blush on. I know it was just fine. hehe...
mamane..we did not have a pic. sniff.
but anyway... te story goes like this.


After looking for a decent and a safe parking lot, mamane and i parted ways to be with different companies. I was with Mama, Tita Set, Yan, Mommy Joji and the sisters at the Paulines. Sister Anna Marie is my aunt who happened to be a sister. She even told me I wanted to be a sister when I was young. I was shocked....but maybe it was true. I couldn't remember and I couldn't say a word when they were telling me that. WAAH! The food there was great, LOTSA food were served. But what strucked me the most is how they all welcomed us despite our number. We were more than 10 already including Yanni's friends. But they didn't mind at all. WAAH again.


So the parade started. Aw, no....the parade already started before we arrived at Paulines. I think I missed a lot of participants. Hmm..it's okay.

PARADE! Yes, the parade. I just love dancing with the song. "Sinulog, ha, syagit ug kusog! Ha!" oppps..Am I making my own lyrics? toinks!

The dress, aren't they lovely? the costumes....ahh! Greatly done. I love it! While taking these pics, I was actually dreaming of having a DSLR. hmmm..


The QUEENS. wow...graceful!


One of the most anticipated guests every sinulog festival are the celebrities who come to town and celebrate with us. They make people including me...SCREAM LIKE BABIES when we see them. I rarely see celeb in town so i make sure I get to see some during sinulog. but it doesn't affect my purpose why I am celebrating with the rest of the cebuanos in town. Sinulog is a sacred event. yeah. To the CELEBS..gosh! Thanks for coming to celebrate with US!

MORE CELEB PICS!




KC Concepcion is beautiful. bow


and Richard Guitterez is One HOT PAPA! hahaha



Anne Curtis..the dyosa...
Simply waving at people in the crowd. Wow...walang make up but look at her. Isn't she beautiful. GRABEH!



Look what I've got!!! A snap shot of the UBER daming photographers nga gakanat lang sa dalan. Bitbit andg mga dambuhalang " DREAM" cameras ko. ASTIIIIIIIIIIG!!!




The crowd. The devotees and the believers. Isa na ako dun. Kaso nga lang...I was the one who took this pic. Can you see the difference? Wala ako sa pic. Yun lang. hahha BOW



The last but not the least naman siguro, diba?

Yours Truly,

tingting operario.