January 20, 2009

can't let this feeling end

ahehehe...just stealing a line from david archuleta's new single " Touch My Hands ". I'm so in love with the song. I first heard it over a radio station, my fave Y101.1 fm here in Cebu. One of the best radio stations I've ever known.
oh and since I mentioned the station, let me then introduce to you the DJ I've been aiming to meet. It's Jud Bacalso. IDOL! I really really wanna meet him. He's so smart and intelligent and whenever I see him on screen and hear him talk over the mics in the radio I can't help but stop whatever I'm doing and just pause and listen to him. It seems like his mind is so full of ideas I want to know and be aware of them also. For me, he is such an icon here in Cebu whose existence just touched so many lives including mine. hehehe. I am going to look forward to that encounter God has planned for us. Hahaha! I have this feeling though, I have this feeling that one day I'll be able to meet him, have chika chika with him and write about our encounter, 2nd encounter. I've had a photo with him but it was gone by the waves. It wasn't my camera, and I didn't have a camera phone at the time we met. Aww~ but it's okay.
I love House Music, Dance Music and the like. I love the feeling whenever I hear such songs as Touch My Hands, Human by The Killers, Forever by my luviboy Chris Brown. OMG! Forever is my newest favorite Dance music. I've stopped dancing since I transfered here in Cebu it just so happened when I heard Forever-ever -ever, the feeling of sliding on the floor and swaying my hands side by side came back and occured on me.
the ambiance, in Terraces. Ahh~ My classmates had made fun of me when I literally exclaimed about how I want to go to Terraces everyday. I love the ambiance and the feeling of just being there gives me hope. Reminds me to work on my everyday life the ideal way of living. The first time I went there, I already had that feeling. And everytime I go back, I still feel the same kind of feeling.
towards my friends. my long distance friends, my new found friends, my 4 girlfriends. This feeling never ceased on me. We'll sure have great reunion after college. I miss you!!! I miss you! You know who you are. I lab you guys! UTANGAN TAG CHIKA NiNYU DUH!
feeling of sadness. Continuous feeling of sadness just reminds me that I am still able to feel the normal sense of life. I miss a lot of things. But I am happy with what I have right now, where I am and how I am right now.
optimism. is one of life's key to success!!! don't be easily discouraged. BOW.