January 28, 2009

only happy thoughts

Yes.

I've decided that.
I should think positively and leave my worries behind.
I'm not emo-ing. please. There are just situations that happens on the time you least expect them to happen. Sometimes, when I want to emote, the feeling isn't there. Often times, I want to be happy, emotion strikes. Still, it's like a rollercoaster ride. blah blah...
HAPPY THOUGHTS. RANDOM THOUGHTS COMING YOUR WAY. MY WAY. ON THIS BLOG. HAPPY BLOGGING!
random thought no.1 = When you actually start blogging, your actually up to a lot of thinking already. Even in the jeepney. hahaha. I happened to see a mass going on for some burial and the tricycle I was on blasted on its speed. I was like.....OH GEEESSSH! How inconsiderate! If I have a vehicle I'd be a good driver to atleast lessen my speed so that I would not interrupt the prayer/ mass going on for the deceased. GEESSH.
random thought no.2 = I swear... This one is a random one. I came across a friendster profile of someone I knew in school but DOESN'T know me actually. I added him and said..." I often see at school but I am just too shy to say "Hi". And then he answered back, "Then, say "Hi" to me! Nothing's wrong with that". Yeah right, So RIGHT! I saw him this afternoon in shuttle I was on. I almost had STIFF NECK the moment I saw him sitting across where I was seated. GOSH! It was the moment I've been waiting for. I wanted to say "Hi" but I WAS REALLY SHY I COULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT HIM IN THE EYE. Whatta whatta...!
random thought no.3 = I've said enough. I think my mind's empty now. hahaha!