October 19, 2012

BIG BANG LOVIN'


OH! How I missed my favorite boys in Korea! BIG BANG!

I haven't been able to show my support and my love for them since I'm kinda busy with my job. I always sleep after shift and do nothing but SLEEP since the schedule is taking so much of my energy. Good thing it's my day off today, I get to watch youtube videos and spend time with family. Hmmmm.

I'm not so updated when it comes to Big Bang songs lately but it's good that everytime I watch a new video of them and finding out it's a new song, I still find them very entertaining and I still love them with all my heart! LOL! Pretty serious here! Oh! And it breaks my heart knowing that they're coming to MANILA this month but I can't even be in their concert and show 'em my BIG BANG LOVIN'! Haaaay!! I really wish I could but......I JUST CAN'T!~ OUCH!

At the same time, I know my blog misses me a lot coz I haven't been sharing what's going lately. Hang on BLOG. I love you with all my heart! I will definitely share something great in the next few days! HAHHA!