January 20, 2012

Sinulog 2012

HaloOooo people! :)
Sinulog is over and I am posting a late review of how my day went during the Sinulog with a few pics :)

hmmm. this is the first time that I never got to watch any street dancing. We arrived in the city lunch time already. We tried to catch up but instead we got caught up with time since we had to hit the road and go to church as we were actually planning to go to church first and foremost. That's the essence of the celebration. To be with Senyor Sto Nino :)

pictures..... 

Photobucket

this is the picture of the Basilica of Sto Nino
I love how lively and festive i looks :)

Photobucket
so I haven't been posting any picture of what I wore in a day for so daaaaays. I just don't feel like doing it because I badly want a new shoes from Jeffrey Campbell and I am still not getting one for myself. I'm frustrated and mad :s but it's okay. I'll get one sooooooooon :) So anyway, Mama bought me new kicks from converse :) YAY! Love it! That day she bought these kicks made my day! I love you Ma. :)

Alright, LATELY..... this are my activities

1st- i don't feel like talking too much
2nd- I haven't been posting pictures/ taking pictures
3rd- I am so bummed out/ stressed about thinking of getting a job but-not-doing-any-step-at0all-to-get-the-job! crazy!
4th- I'm starting to hate somebody
5th- I want to do something but i am afraid of doing it. and it has been on my mind but I keep diverting my thoughts but then I end thinking about it again

I don't know why I am being like a lifeless monkey these days. Oh Gosh! It's 2012~

I know..I know..I am actually inspired but something's really stopping me to do something. hhhaaaay

:s

Leaving a positive note...


I LOVE LIFE NO MATTER WHAT!!! I AM GRATEFUL OF EVERTYHING AND THAT'S IT! ADIOS!