January 5, 2009


new year. new blog.



wow, here i am again people! it's a new blog. i will be updating this blog as much as i can. post pictures from different places in the world ( SOON! ). in here, i will be posting random pics i take everywhere i go. I am currently residing in cebu. this is a very beautiful and amusing place. if only i have those lenses. haha =p


it's new year, meaning a new beginning. my 2008 was a blast to me. i have a lot of wonderful experiences. yes, every year is a good one for me. there may be ups and downs but its okay. i still surived all "unos" ive been to. haha =p




HERE IS MY 2008 STORY LINE. . .


june 2008- CAPPING!!!! finally!! who would have thought a little scare baby would ever be capped? hahaha =p



july 2008 - i got to go to a lot of places since my duty started. it was a great experience to me. grabeh! i always thought of myself being on duty but my experience was totally great. i belonged to group 32 of bsn cn batch 2010 at university of san carlos in cebu city.

first duty exposure: CCMC OR

Add Imagethis is me and my dutymates playing dorks in the school bus after lunch. duty doesn't only mean
being haggard, we do funny things, too. haha =p


ooppsss..a pic taken last september. haha =p

so basically, we started working our butt out to fulfill the requirements last july 2008. yeah. it was quite a long journey. we took so many pics with my dutymates. haha =p
this one was taken during our pce in our school ward. it was supposedly a preparation so that our ward skills will be enhanced. it turned out even today, we haven't been exposed to the ward.
last 2008, my dutymates and i were able to do health teaching to a huge crowd of kids. YEAH! we taught handwashing- the proper way of handwashing. nyahaha =p

=]

not only i was able to do those things above but also.....
meet the gabsters CEBU!!! i miss you guys. though we only got to spend a day together, miss ko pa rin kayo! SUPER!!! GABY DM!! you're a rockstar! \m/
SOCIALIZING doesn't always mean like going out at night and having fun. socializing also means miggling with other people... like these girls..hahah=p
meet: L-R : may, grace, anna, ME, jam, jenny...they're the b.i's. why b.i? jam said, they do influence each other in a very..uuhhhmmm naughty way. they skip class as a group. so basically ...b.i....uhhmmm b.i. hahaha=p im so lame. bow.

me. sai and chatty =p


above pic: grace, aj, me, and lenie ( THE FANGIRLS! hahha!)

my friends of so many many many years......KAVEN and KAKAI. we had our twilight day when we took this pic. sa uulitin gurls!
dec 01, 2008- wow...parang ang tagal tagal na pakinggan. meet my new found friends and dutymates tin2x a.k.a my girl and chatty.


A VERY SPECIAL GIFT I RECEIVED LAST CHRISTMAS....


A BIG BANG T-SHIRT!!!!
thank you ate ninz!!!



one thing that really really made this year wonderful is that....


mama, mamane and i ate a lot at the terraces. dining with them is one of the greatest chill out thing in the world!!! hehehehe. for now, they swipe their cards, sooner or later...it'll be my turn. YEAH!


i also got a new BABY. kuya mon gave it to us. YEY! FINALLY!! maeenhance ko na ang pagiging FRUSTRATED PHOTOGRAPHER ko. hahahaha...joke. i just love taking pics. it's a hobby i can't deny.

kuya mon, worked in dubai for almost one year. gosh! i missed him so much. he came back to celebrate new year with us. catch up on his friends and to rest. he's gonna stay until sinulog is over..hmmm~ thanks for the gifts KUYA MON!!!
2 0 0 8...wow!! so many things left unshared. i wish i could write them all in here.
so long 2008!
HELLO 2009!!!