January 16, 2009

i missed simon, paula, randy and my ryan seacrest...there's a new girl as well.

i didn't catch her name but she's really pretty and her presence did not distract me at all. i have read that there will be an additional judge and last night was my first glance of her. and she's kind and so far, gave nice comments. but one thing i noticed is that her decisions are predictable. so unlike simon and paula. randy has got the most predictable decision at first. hahaha!

american idol season 8. as much as i desire to watch every episode of it, i don't think i can dute to my super hectic schedule. i have so many requirements to attend to plus my hospital duty. and my schedule is really not giving me a chance to watch another episode but last night. eh! hmp..hmp ..hmp. i have one potential idol already. she's from tennesse. she's got nice name and voice but i have not got her name. she's a black woman with very soulful voice like fantasia. fantasia was my bet then. waah! i miss her performing onstage. hehehe! fantasia, how are you, dear??!